Rabu, 28 September 2011

My driver taught me "a daddy's love"

                           I have a driver, his name is Basirun. He came from Central Java. He has been working for my family more than 2 years. He is a kind person,he is also diligent when doing the task. He always ready when my family need him to doing some task. His wife was my servant a few years ago. After they have married, his wife went back to their hometown. But,Basirun still works at Bandung. I learn that he love his family even they are live in different city.
                I ever ask him, what is motivated you to work hard outside his hometown and separated from his family? He said, “I just want to make my family’s financial better”. He wants to make his wife happy and proud of him. He also wants to give a good education for his sons. He wants his sons get a better life than what’s he gets.
                Live as a driver is not easy as i thought,there are a few challengs. Some of them is tired or he should doing something even he hate it and sometimes he miss his family. As a common driver, he hate to drive in a traffic jam because it drains a lot of energy.it makes him tired. But sometimes he should to facing it and he never give up. He still work hard for his family. I know he love his family so much,and I learn that sometime we should sacrifice ourselves to prove our love.
                My driver’s daily life taught me a daddy’s love. A father always tries to be a nice husband and a nice daddy for his wife and family. He also does and gives the best for his family. Father always love his family very much.

1 komentar:

  1. i think it is a descriptive writing...
    you should try to make a reflective writing..
    try to write what can you learn from his challenges or motivations, etc... ^^

    BalasHapus